Privacy and cookie statement
This privacy and cookie statement was last changed on 18-09-2019.
Your privacy is very important to NBTC Holland Marketing. We therefore comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we:
- Clearly establish our objectives in this privacy and cookie statement before we process your personal data;
- Save as little personal data as possible and only the data required for our objectives;
- Request explicit permission to use your personal data, where such permission is required;
- Take the necessary security measures to safeguard your personal data and also impose these measures on parties that process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to view, correct or delete your personal data used by us.
Processing personal data
In this privacy and cookie statement we explain how we use the information we obtain about you in our services and webpage. We obtain various types of personal data from you when you use one of our services. An indication is given per subject of what data we receive from you and how long we keep this data, why this is done and on what basis. If you have any questions or want to know precisely what information we keep about you, please contact NBTC Holland Marketing using the information at the bottom of this statement.
Holland.com is the place to start when planning your trip to the Netherlands. The website has more than 10,000 articles with information about tourist destinations in our country. In order to offer personalised content, we collect your IP address so that we can use retargeting cookies. The information in the cookie table further in this statement contains more details about this use of your personal data.
Tickets Holland.com works with reputable partners to make your holiday unforgettable. We offer an extensive range of hotels, holiday homes and other accommodation. We’re also the place to go for a complete cycling holiday and entrance tickets for tourist attractions and museums. When booking an accommodation and/or ticket, you enter into an agreement with the relevant partner. We refer you to the privacy statements of the relevant partner for more information about how they use your personal data.
You can contact NBTC Holland Marketing in various ways, such as by telephone, by post or by email. For this purpose, we use the following personal data:
- Name and address information;
- Company name (if applicable);
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Any information you provide in a message or conversation.
We require this information to process your contact request because you asked us to contact you. We save this information until we think that you are satisfied with our response and for a further three months thereafter. This enables us to retrieve the information easily in case of any follow-up questions and it helps us train our customer service to improve even more. If the contact leads to an agreement, this information will be saved for the duration of that agreement.
We have a newsletter that is published at an irregular frequency, and your permission is required to be added as a subscriber. This newsletter contains press releases and inspirational articles. With your permission, we hereby use your name, email address and (if applicable) company name. We save this information until you cancel the subscription, which can be done at any time. Every newsletter contains a link for unsubscribing.
Provision to third parties
We may provide your personal data to other companies or institutions for the following reasons:
- We have engaged them to process certain information;
- In collaboration with third parties, we show Google and Facebook ads to users of this website;
- It is necessary for executing the agreement with you;
- It is required for the proper implementation of our work within the existing (work) relationship;
- You have given your permission to do so;
- To protect our common interests (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest);
- We are legally required to do so (e.g. if required by the police when there is the suspicion of a crime).
The following third parties process your personal data:
- Our cookie service providers (see below);
- Our IT service providers;
- Our payment service provider;
- Advertising suppliers;
- External parties that take care of our bookings;
- Travel organisations;
- Hotels and other accommodation providers;
- Our partners and intermediaries.
|Cookie; Entity; guarantee||Type||Type||Retention period||Purpose|
|Google Analytics - Google LLC, Amerika, PrivacyShield, Privacy statement||Analytical||Https cookie||Maximum 2 years||Cookies are used to gain insight into visitor behaviour, which is used to improve the user experience. We set up these cookies to be privacy friendly. This means that we: have entered into a processing agreement with Google; provide only masked IP addresses to Google; do not share any other data with Google; and do not use other Google services in combination with analytics.|
|Piwik PRO - Piwik PRO Poland, Privacy statement||Analytical||Http-cookie||At most 13 months||Cookies are placed to gain insight into visitor behavior and to improve the user experience on the basis thereof. We have set these cookies in a privacy-sensitive manner. We have concluded a processing agreement with Piwik PRO.|
|Various: First party cookies with strictly functional purposes.||Functional||Http cookie||Maximum 2 years||Cookies that enable the necessary functionalities of the website, such as loading and displaying fonts. Make it possible to show the cookie banner and allow it to work, and to secure the website.|
Social media buttons have been included on our website. You can use these buttons to indicate your interest in our products and services on your own social media accounts or to share this page with your network. This will then be visible to visitors of your personal social media website pages. By clicking on a social media button, the relevant service can place one or more cookies for your recognition. The privacy statement of the relevant service applies to the use of these social media websites:
The information is transferred to and saved by Facebook and LinkedIn on servers in the United States. LinkedIn and Facebook follow the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is a suitable level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
Enable and disable cookies
You can disable the adding of cookies via the browser, but some of the options on our website may then no longer work properly. More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using your browser’s Help function.
Securing personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us and continuously adjust the security and keep a close eye on what could go wrong.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
When our website or one of our services changes, we must then also change the privacy and cookie statement. Always note the date above and regularly check for new versions.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right to view: you have the right to view the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or add to the personal data that we process about you if this is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to withdraw your consent: you can easily withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to delete: you can request us to delete your personal data.
- Right to data transferability: if technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data that we process about you transferred to a third party.
- Right to limited processing: in some cases, you can request to limit (temporarily or otherwise) the processing of your personal data, which means that we process less of your data.
When making your request, we can ask you to identify yourself. We hereby request information to ensure that you are the right person to whom the personal data belongs. Depending on the information that we have from you, we can ask you to do this by sending valid proof of identity. It is important hereby that you protect your citizen service number (BSN) and passport photo.
We will generally comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons connected to the specific rights of the data subjects or the complexity of the request. We will inform you in a timely manner if we extend this period.
Submit a complaint
If you think that we have not helped you in the proper way, you have the right to submit a complaint with the privacy regulator. In the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority).
Contact and company details
Stichting NBTC Holland Marketing Pr. Catharina-Amaliastraat 5 2496XD The Hague Website: https://www.nbtc.nl Emailadres: email@example.com Telephone: +31 70-3705705 Chamber of Commerce number: 27192610
You can adjust your privacy preferences by going to privacy settings.